- Kudu meet-ups have been the best thing in my life. Why is that? Vonnegut said it better than I can: “Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.’”
- I don’t enjoy food anymore. I just want to eat eggplant for every meal and drink chocolate milk when I’m not eating eggplant.
- Intro to Comm, Poetry of Self, and Gutter Saint are incredibly fulfilling.
- I don’t mind waking up at the ass crack of dawn to take the bus downtown or the short walk to the stop, really.
- I feel a different intense emotion roughly every hour.
- I know what I want, but not what I desire.
- I’m more thankful for the people in my life than I have ever been before.