This gallery contains 5 photos.
gotagirlcrush: Got a Girl Crush On: Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken (1991)
- Kudu meet-ups have been the best thing in my life. Why is that? Vonnegut said it better than I can: “Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.’”
- I don’t enjoy food anymore. I just want to eat eggplant for every meal and drink chocolate milk when I’m not eating eggplant.
- Intro to Comm, Poetry of Self, and Gutter Saint are incredibly fulfilling.
- I don’t mind waking up at the ass crack of dawn to take the bus downtown or the short walk to the stop, really.
- I feel a different intense emotion roughly every hour.
- I know what I want, but not what I desire.
- I’m more thankful for the people in my life than I have ever been before.
Sooo, maybe the reason I’m so bad at French is that I’m really not sure how to go about studying for it. My strategy on test days is to dress like I’m French, eat croissants, and chain smoke. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. When I do poorly on a test I just tell myself that I didn’t get into character/believe enough and that it had nothing to do with my studying habits. This morning, without being aware of my intentions, my mother told me I looked “quite chic.” So, hopefully, that’s a good sign. And it’s Marion Cotillard’s birthday, so I guess that’s another positive sign.
The Addams Family